Rozatrol® Normalizing Serum Treatment For Red, Sensitized Skin Patent Approved
Treatment serum for red, sensitized skin that works to normalize skin by reducing excess surface oil. Exfoliating properties
provide ultra-mild exfoliation to prevent the signs of premature aging.
Rosacea, red, sensitized skin
• Inflammatory modulation complex helps reverse the appearance of existing skin redness, while preventing future UV-induced inflammation
• Advanced amino acid complex helps promote optimal microcirculation to encourage healthy vascular functions and to restore skin to a
more radiant appearance
• Triple-blend oil control complex prevents excess sebum production and provides anti-microbial benefits
• Enzymatic exfoliator provides mild exfoliation, promoting epidermal renewal and helps smooth skin texture and even skin tone
• Helps restore cellular communication signals to normalize and stabilize natural skin functions
• Antioxidant protection helps minimize inflammation and damage induced by daily oxidative stress
• Replenishes hydration and supports a healthy skin barrier function
• Inflammatory modulation complex (lactose, milk protein and brassica oleracea italica extract): Helps minimize inflammation and diminish
the appearance of skin redness
• Palmitoyl glycine: Promotes healthy microcirculation
• Farnesyl acetate, farnesol and panthenyl triacetate: Prevent excess sebum production and provide anti-microbial benefits
• Papain: Gentle, enzymatic exfoliation to improve skin texture and tone
• Hydrolyzed algin: Restores healthy cellular communication
• ZO-RRS2®: Exclusive complex of leontopodium alpinum (edelweiss) and marrubium
vulgare (white horehound) meristem cell cultures provides powerful antioxidant
protection and minimizes inflammation to prevent future skin damage.
• Glycerin: Replenishes hydration and strengthens barrier function
Directions for Use
Apply to clean, dry skin.
50 mL / 1.7 Fl. Oz.