BTL Exilis Ultra™

 

The first and only family of elite devices to simultaneously combine radio frequency and ultrasound to tighten skin and address body concerns.

Exilis Ultra™ is the first non-invasive skin tightening, and cellulite and fat reduction device to simultaneously transmit radio frequency and ultrasound energy.  By combining energies, the delivered therapy is safer and more comfortable with consistent results for a wide variety of areas on the body and face. This procedure can treat areas on the face and body! Common areas for the face include neck, eyes, mouth/lips, hands, forehead, submental laxity, and decollete. Areas for the body include abdomen, thighs, flanks, bra fat, arms, knees and buttocks. 

How many treatments do I need?
Most patients undergo between 2 to 4 treatments scheduled on a weekly basis. Each treatment of a specific body part usually takes between 15 to 30 minutes. This can vary depending on the treated area, treated indication, and other factors. Free consultation is recommended to determine a proper treatment plan.

When do I see the results from Exilis Ultra?
About 20% of the results you will see instantly, and the other 80% is over a period of six weeks.

What should I expect during treatment?
Overall, the treatment should feel comfortable with no pain. The applicator is designed to heat up the skin, but if at any point the client is feeling too much heat the technician can adjust settings and technique to make it more comfortable.

Are there any side effects/downtime?
The whole procedure is non-invasive and has no downtime. Patients report minimal to none discomfort. You can literally resume exercising or return to work immediately post the therapy.

What is the cost?
Lower Face – Package of two treatments $1400
Neck – Package of two treatments $800
Decollete – Package of 4 treatments $1500
Hands – Package of 4 treatments $1100
Mouth/Lips – Package of 4 treatments $200
Submental Laxity – Package of 4 treatments $700

* Results may vary from patient to patient and results are not guaranteed. Free consultation is required to assess client requirements.

BACK TO TOP
image

Learn more about Beauty Rewind

Check out our staff profiles and our mission statement.